[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2021-6: Remove Circuit Requirement

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Sep 21 18:53:05 EDT 2021

Hi Mike

Majority of LIR are in a position to provide IP transit circuits services
to a small startup WISP which through the transit service can also enjoy
sub-allocations of /24 or more at no cost beyond the IPT service.

I dont see why a small startup WISP would prefer brokers or IPv4 leasers to
an LIR.!

Noah