[arin-ppml] {Spam?} Re: Open Letter Regarding 650% Rate-Hike for Legacy Users

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Mon Sep 20 00:29:34 EDT 2021

> Steve Noble wrote :
> Providing a temporary IPv6 fee waiver for organizations in the 3X-Small category that desire a larger address block

I don't like the words "temporary" and "waiver" in the same sentence. Seems like soon enough I'd be on the hook not only to pay, but to justify that I actually use the IPv6 space.

I call that bait. Smells way to much like the ISDN bait years ago : they have known for 20 years that the carrot does not cut it, now they prepare the grounds for the stick.

ISDN : I Still Don't Need.

Michel.