[arin-ppml] {Spam?} Re: Open Letter Regarding 650% Rate-Hike for Legacy Users

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Sun Sep 19 21:13:38 EDT 2021

> John Curran wrote :
> but it also means a reduction for more than three thousand end-user organizations who have the typical single /24 IPv4 address block.

I'd like to see where it is, as $job[0] is an end-user org with a single AS and a single /24, and the annual fee for 2022 will be $100 more than for 2021 (the /24 went from $150 to $250).
In the big scheme of things, this is not going to bankrupt us; my company did not get a reduction and got an increase instead.

Michel.