[arin-ppml] [ARIN] [PPML] Proposal - Remove Initial Small Assignment Requirements for IPv6

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Tue Sep 14 21:43:28 EDT 2021

> Paul E McNary wrote :
> Owen you and John speak a version of English we don't speak here.

I feel the same. I read your post, I hear stories like yours all the time.

> And from this conversation I see that even dual stack probably isn't workable yet.

I'm not trying to rub salt into the wound, just making the point I have been making in public for years : think about it : instead of going through all that trouble, what if you had purchased a /22 when it was $20 an IP ? (in 2020, cheaper earlier).

$20K and change. Compare to the forklift upgrade and all the trouble.

Michel.