[arin-ppml] Proposal - Remove Initial Small Assignment Requirements for IPv6

hostmaster at uneedus.com hostmaster at uneedus.com
Tue Sep 14 13:18:47 EDT 2021

I was still in high school, and ARPA only ran at the university, so I
guess I missed this part.  I got to play with it mostly after the
1/1/1983? date.

So running 2 protocols has already been done once already?  I guess the
only thing we missed with this IPv4/IPv6 dual stack bit is we failed to
set a drop dead date.

Too bad we did not, or this problem would not exist.

Albert Erdmann
Network Administrator
Paradise On Line Inc.