[arin-ppml] Change of Use and ARIN (was: Re: AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System)

Joe Maimon jmaimon at chl.com
Mon Sep 13 18:48:43 EDT 2021

Owen DeLong via ARIN-PPML wrote:

> I’m not standing in the way of you doing whatever the heck you want with them. I simply don’t care.

You care enough to oppose it. How about not?

> However,  won’t support IETF or any other body wasting its time or effort on such a thing.
>
> Owen

Thats contradictory, since thats exactly what is needed for them to be
usable in any standardized fashion.

They could rubber stamp the next proposal to come out for all I care,
nobody is asking them to waste any of their time beyond that. Just that
they stop wasting our time in fighting for this no brainer while it
still has a chance of being some benefit, which again, nobody is asking
those who disagree to that possibility to expend any effort at all.

Lead, follow or get out of the way. Please.

Joe