[arin-ppml] Board Election Petition underway

Joe Provo ppml at rsuc.gweep.net
Thu Oct 28 15:08:25 EDT 2021

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 08:08:04PM -0700, Scott Leibrand wrote:
[snip]
> Looking forward, I believe that the process needs to be reformed to be less
> completely opaque, and to provide mechanisms for the NomCom to provide
> feedback, to the candidates, the board, and the public, as to their reasons
> whenever they choose not to place nominated candidates on the ballot.
> Several suggestions have already been made on how that could be done, and I
> know others are considering other mechanisms. I look forward to seeing the
> board candidates' (and existing board members') positions on how they
> intend to balance transparency with the need for privacy in reviewing
> candidates' backgrounds.
[snip]

Folks interested in this topic and don't monitor the ACSP page
for changes might want to note two recent Suggestions in this
vein:
- https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-23/
- https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-22/

Cheers!

Joe

--
Posted from my personal account - see X-Disclaimer header.
Joe Provo / Gweep / Earthling