[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2021-7: Make Abuse Contact Useful

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Oct 28 09:06:42 EDT 2021

Owen -

Feel free to engage in comparisons with the number resource policy in other regions.

While I believe it to be obvious, I will make the concern explicit for avoidance of any doubt: the referenced remarks went beyond discussion of comparative policy implications and rather contained "Statements that are slanderous or libelous, including making accusations of criminal conduct in the absence of an indictment or conviction.”  Such statements are specifically prohibited by the ARIN Mailing List AUP and are best avoided if one wishes to maintain the ability to post to the arin-ppml mailing list.

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO