[arin-ppml] ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Tue Oct 19 17:03:15 EDT 2021

Hi Leif,

Thanks for your input.

I think your suggestion for transparency should be discussed along with
other suggestions in some kind of organized process.

After all, addressing your suggestion here may be an inappropriate venue.

It seems like that is the current ARIN position.

Maybe we can give ARIN's board a little time to come up with a definitive
answer about where this discussion should take place.

And then we can get into the meat of it and perhaps we can even get some
direct and timely feedback from the Board.

Regards,
Mike