[arin-ppml] ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections

Leif Sawyer lsawyer at gci.com
Tue Oct 19 16:43:44 EDT 2021

Mike -

  Speaking only as myself, and not as a member of the AC or the NomCom:

I hear your frustrations for transparency, and I have formulated a suggestion that I've shared with the NomCom to improve the way that candidate responses are handled.

To wit -

   I've suggested simple, impartial, boilerplate language that would be used for all candidates, to show where those candidates were marked as "needing additional improvement"

Examples of those areas were:
    ethics, business, governance, communication, finance, and education

There is obviously room for other areas.  I'd love to hear what your thoughts would be.

Thanks,
   Leif Sawyer