[arin-ppml] Nomcom rejection explanatory letter

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Nov 4 16:34:53 EDT 2021

> On Nov 4, 2021, at 10:36 AM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Mike,
>
> I’m not sure I would’ve expected anything  different.
>
> BTW: Lets not forget that ARIN does a good job overall. BoT. AC. NRO NC. And the staff. Its a team effort. And we are part of the team. Vote!

Voting has a very limited impact when the choice of candidates is narrowed by a filter with
unknown, unpredictable, opaque, and unjustified purposes/intents.

I agree that overall ARIN does a good job, but the nominating committee process is one area where significant reform is clearly necessary.

Owen