[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - March 2021
info at arin.net
Tue Mar 23 10:57:07 EDT 2021
In accordance with the Policy Development Process (PDP), the Advisory Council (AC) met on 18 March 2021.
The AC has advanced the following to Draft Policy status (will be posted separately for discussion):
* ARIN-prop-297: Special Use IPv4 Space Out of Scope for Purposes of Determining Waitlist Eligibility
The AC advances Proposals to Draft Policy status once they are found to be within the scope of the Policy Development Process (PDP), and contain a clear problem statement.
The AC has classified the following as an Editorial Change (will be posted separately for discussion):
* ARIN-2020-9: Editorial Clean-up of NRPM Section 4 and Related Provisions
Per Part One, Section 3.1, paragraph 3 of the PDP:
"Changes to policy that are purely editorial and non-substantial in nature are outside the scope of the full Policy Development Process and may only be made with 30 days public notice followed by the concurrence of both the ARIN Advisory Council and ARIN Board of Trustees that the changes are non-substantial in nature."
The AC is continuing to work on:
Recommended Draft Policies:
* ARIN-2020-7: 4.4 gTLD Micro-allocation Clarification
* ARIN-2020-8: Clarify and Update 18.104.22.168 Annual Renewal Fee
* ARIN-2020-6: Allowance for IPv4 Allocation “Swap” Transactions via 8.3 Specified Transfers and 8.4 Inter-RIR Transfers
* ARIN-2020-10: Removal of Requirement to Demonstrate Utilization of Reassignments and Reallocations for ISPs Seeking Initial Allocation from ARIN
* ARIN-2020-11: Add Textual Description for the Number Resource Hierarchy Image in Section 2
* ARIN-2021-1: ASN Clarifications to Sections 2, 8 and 10
The PDP can be found at:
Draft Policies and Proposals under discussion can be found at:
Senior Policy Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ARIN-PPML