[arin-ppml] Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2020-8: Clarify and Update 4.2.1.2 Annual Renewal Fee

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Mar 19 06:35:50 EDT 2021

On Mar 19, 2021, at 3:04 AM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:

> Okay, but I'm going to be really amused if someone manages to use the
> words against you when all you really had to do to effect the proposed
> change was delete 4.2.1.2 without adding anything to section 2.

You do realize that this is collectively _our_ registry - a project of the ARIN membership organization that serves the entire community via a policy development process that is open to all, including you via your participation.

So, you what you are really saying is:  “Okay, but I'm going to be really amused if someone manages to use the words against US when all WE really had to do to effect the proposed change was delete 4.2.1.2 without adding anything to section 2.”

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO