[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Robert Clarke robert at rjfc.net
Fri Jan 15 14:54:57 EST 2021

Isn't this like saying "please give me free land so I can lease it onto schools and other noble public institutions?"

I don't feel like this argument has weight nor does your business take priority over the actual non profit businesses that won't get allocations because of this policy.

Regards,

Robert