[arin-ppml] Open Petition for ARIN-2020-2

Sepehr Ahmadi sepehr at gocode.it
Tue Jan 12 21:02:42 EST 2021

As a new member to ARIN who has been following up with this draft, and
the recent bombardment of emails, I support this request.

I am not part of those removed from 2019-16, but if I was in the place
of those removed from the waitlist, I would certainly be quite bothered.
Getting on the waitlist requires a substantial amount of effort for your
additional requests. And being removed because the requirements changed
in the middle of the waitlist period is certainly unfair.

Considering the respectively small size of the waitlist allocations, and
the fact that the waitlist has been repeatedly cleared entirely for the
past 4 consecutive waitlist periods, I do not see any problem with
allowing those removed unfairly by 2019-16 to be reinstated given the
conditions in place by 2020-2.

Best,
~Sepehr A