[arin-ppml] Board of Trustees Consideration Petition for ARIN -2020 -2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Jan 12 15:31:30 EST 2021

On 12 Jan 2021, at 2:52 PM, Chris Woodfield <chris at semihuman.com<mailto:chris at semihuman.com>> wrote:
Mr. Farmer, also a AC alumnus, wisely implores us to disregard any accusations or implications of nefarious motivations for supporting this policy. That said, generally speaking, I do not believe that it is out of order to make judgement calls on the tactics that the proponents for or against any given action employ to lobby their cause, and it’s not out of line to question the motivations behind that advocacy when those tactics seem grossly disproportionate to the matter at hand.

For avoidance of doubt I ask that folks not share speculation regarding the potential motivation of participants on PPML, as such would obviously both be conjectural in nature and not germane to the policy discussion (i.e. a good policy change remains good change regardless of who proposed it...)

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO