[arin-ppml] Board of Trustees Consideration Petition for ARIN -2020 -2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Mon Jan 11 20:50:58 EST 2021

On 1/11/21 07:35, Fernando Frediani wrote:
> Obviously anyone has the right to petition,  but I am trying to
> understand the intent of this appeal. Make the Board of Trustees to push
> something that haven't had enough support from the community ?

I can't help but feeling specifically targeted by the legal threat Mr.
Pruitt has made since it's mostly my responses as "evidence", taken out
of context and failing to include the full conversation.

Furthermore, I am dismayed that ARIN formally accepted a petition that
included a a legal threat by the petitioner.

~Seth