[arin-ppml] Board of Trustees Consideration Petition for ARIN -2020 -2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Mon Jan 11 20:11:49 EST 2021

I opposed this policy and DO NOT support this petition.

>             By our unofficial count of the PPML, there were 30 different organizations that supported this proposal and 13 that did not.  Of the 13 voices of dissent, 6 did not voice a word of dissent until last call.  That is almost 50% of the dissenting voices holding their argument of dissent until LAST CALL. How is that not an abuse of the system?

Speaking only for myself, I am a busy person and don't always have time
to keep up on the list as much as I'd like. Feel free to pay me for my
time to keep up on the list to your liking.

Dissent is not "abuse" because it occurred during last call. To claim
otherwise is false. "Last Call provides an opportunity for final review
by the community via discussion on the PPML."
(https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/pdp/#7-last-call)

FYI "slander" is verbal, it's impossible for you to be slandered on this
list.

> Our legal team will deal with the libelous attacks, but to the extent that those statements were used or relied on by the AC council, as appears to be the case based on Mr. DeLong’s statement, it is imperative that we address them now.

It looks like you've made a legal threat.

~Seth