[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - August 2021
info at arin.net
Tue Aug 24 08:51:13 EDT 2021
In accordance with the Policy Development Process (PDP), the Advisory Council met on 19 August 2021.
The AC has advanced the following to the Board of Trustees for review:
* ARIN-edit-2021-1: ASN Clarifications to Sections 2 and 8
The AC has advanced the following to Draft Policy status (will be posted separately for discussion):
* ARIN-prop-299: Clarifications to Sections 8.3, 8.4 and 8.5.6
The AC advances Proposals to Draft Policy status once they are found to be within the scope of the Policy Development Process (PDP) and contain a clear problem statement.
The AC is continuing to work on:
* ARIN-2020-6: Allowance for IPv4 Allocation “Swap” Transactions via 8.3 Specified Transfers and 8.4 Inter-RIR Transfers
* ARIN-2021-2: Special Use IPv4 Space Out of Scope for Purposes of Determining Waitlist Eligibility
* ARIN-2021-3: Private AS Number and Unique Routing Policy Clarifications
* ARIN-edit-2020-9: Section 8 Editorial Clean-up
* ARIN-prop-300: Update ISP and End User References For 2022 Fee Schedule
The PDP can be found at:
Draft Policies and Proposals under discussion can be found at:
Senior Policy Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ARIN-PPML