[arin-ppml] Discussions of announcements to ppml (was: Re: AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun Aug 29 15:01:23 EDT 2021

On 29 Aug 2021, at 2:28 PM, Cheken Chetty <rameez.chetty at gmail.com<mailto:rameez.chetty at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello Mr Curran,

So far, this is not an impression I or many others have gotten. AUP Violation might not be issued for off topic posts but surely all people get reminded by you or by  the staff to stop continuing further on the topic.

Cheken Chetty -

I don’t see any record of you having faced any moderation to date, so you perhaps you could elaborate on your concerns over ppml moderation?  As I noted, there’s only been a handful of such situations in recent years, so it’s quite hard to understand your perspective – if you do believe there are instances of excessive moderation, please let the ARIN Mailing List AUP Committee <mlc at arin.net<mailto:mlc at arin.net>> know.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO