[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Herb Kuryliw Herb at HerbK.Net
Fri Sep 18 16:20:48 EDT 2020

We at iFiber support Stratus Networks’ policy proposal ‘Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16’. We feel that it is a fair and equitable resolution given the circumstance that prompted the proposal and feel that approval of the proposal given the support it has garnered is the only correct response.

Herb Kuryliw
Director of Sales and Business Development
Illinois Fiber Resources Group
iFiber and Fiber Ventures
3100 N. Sycamore Rd
DeKalb, IL 60115
Phone: 815-751-7464
http://www.ifiber.org
E-Mail: Herb at HerbK.Net<mailto:Herb at HerbK.Net>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D68DCF.486F9FF0]

         [cid:image002.jpg at 01D68DCF.486F9FF0]