[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - October 2020
info at arin.net
Tue Oct 20 14:38:01 EDT 2020
In accordance with the Policy Development Process (PDP), the Advisory Council met on 15 October 2020.
The AC has advanced the following to Last Call (will be posted separately for discussion):
* ARIN-2020-1: Clarify Holding Period for Resources Received via 4.1.8 Waitlist
* ARIN-2020-2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16
* ARIN-2020-3: IPv6 Nano-allocations
* ARIN-2020-5: Clarify and Update Requirements for Allocations to Downstream Customers
The AC has advanced the following to Draft Policy status (will be posted separately for discussion):
* ARIN-prop-292: Editorial Clean-up of NRPM Section 4 and Related Provisions
The AC advances Proposals to Draft Policy status once they are found to be within the scope of the Policy Development Process (PDP), and contain a clear problem statement.
The AC is continuing to work on:
* ARIN-2020-6: Allowance for IPv4 Allocation “Swap” Transactions via 8.3 Specified Transfers and 8.4 Inter-RIR Transfers
* ARIN-2020-7: 4.4 gTLD Micro-allocation Clarification
* ARIN-2020-8: Clarify and Update 220.127.116.11 Annual Renewal Fee
* ARIN-prop-293: Removal of Requirement to Demonstrate Utilization of Reassignments and Reallocations for ISPs Seeking Initial Allocation from ARIN
The PDP can be found at:
Draft Policies and Proposals under discussion can be found at:
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ARIN-PPML