[arin-ppml] Last Call - Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Fri Oct 23 09:41:43 EDT 2020

Me, (okay, this is after a beer or two tonight) I was just having a
discussion with some people the other night, and we were discussing the idea
that a new protocol might even roll out at this rate before IPv6 is
universally adopted...

Hi Mike,

You aren't the only one discussing a new protocol, one that contains
features beyond more addresses which would provide incentive for deployment,
as IPv6 notably failed to provide.  Not that I support the attempt below.

https://www.internetsociety.org/resources/doc/2020/discussion-paper-an-analy
sis-of-the-new-ip-proposal-to-the-itu-t/

Regards,
Mike