[arin-ppml] Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2020-3

Brandt, Jason jason.brandt at pearlcompanies.com
Mon Nov 2 15:08:09 EST 2020

In the spirit of further participation, as I was only made aware of this list in the recent months, I have reviewed the current last call policies and wanted to voice my support for ARIN-2020-3 IPv6 Nano-Allocations.  While a minor change, I believe this is a soundly written policy which will help in the adoption of the IPv6 protocol as the standard.  Policies such as this are important to encourage entities to move into the IPv6 space, with the declination of free IPv4 space.

I support this policy change.

Jason
Brandt
Senior Systems Engineer
Pearl Companies | 1200 E Glen Ave Peoria Heights, IL 61616
P: 309.679.0184 F: 309.688.5444 E: jason.brandt at pearlcompanies.com
www.pearlcompanies.com | Insurance - Technology - Automotive

PEARL COMPANIES CONFIDENTIALITY: This communication, including attachments, is for exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication and destroy all copies [v1.0.002].