[arin-ppml] Oppose Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2

hostmaster at uneedus.com hostmaster at uneedus.com
Mon Nov 2 09:16:38 EST 2020

But is not the real unfairness issue being able to receive more space from
the list than those that apply now?

That is the issue I have a problem with. Along with the fact that without
free pools, there is little to give out in the first place.

Albert Erdmann
Network Administrator
Paradise On Line Inc.