[arin-ppml] Oppose Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Mon Nov 2 05:36:49 EST 2020

I’m with you on that !!! Have a petition going somewhere ?

I oppose adoption of ARIN-2020-2 "Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16".

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.