[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Ben Rogers brogers at illinoiscancercare.com
Fri Jul 17 15:17:16 EDT 2020

We support this. If someone was in line to receive the free IP addresses, and they have done nothing wrong, they should get their allocation. This is the only FAIR way to do it.

Thanks,
Ben Rogers  l  IT Director
Illinois CancerCare, P.C.  l  8940 N Wood Sage Rd.  l  Peoria, IL  61615
phone 309.243.3636 (E-mail is prefered contact method)   l  fax 309.243.3222
email  brogers at illinoiscancercare.com<mailto:brogers at illinoiscancercare.com>
"Providing comprehensive, compassionate care that enhances the lives of our patients and their families."

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.