[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - December 2020
info at arin.net
Tue Dec 22 17:17:02 EST 2020
In accordance with the Policy Development Process (PDP), the Advisory Council met on 17 December 2020.
The AC has advanced the following to Draft Policy status (will be posted separately for discussion):
* ARIN-prop-295: Replace the Image in Section 2 With a Textual Description
The AC advances Proposals to Draft Policy status once they are found to be within the scope of the Policy Development Process (PDP), and contain a clear problem statement.
The AC is continuing to work on:
Recommended Draft Policies:
* ARIN-2020-2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16
* ARIN-2020-7: 4.4 gTLD Micro-allocation Clarification
* ARIN-2020-6: Allowance for IPv4 Allocation “Swap” Transactions via 8.3 Specified Transfers and 8.4 Inter-RIR Transfers
* ARIN-2020-8: Clarify and Update 18.104.22.168 Annual Renewal Fee
* ARIN-2020-9: Editorial Clean-up of NRPM Section 4 and Related Provisions
* ARIN-2020-10: Removal of Requirement to Demonstrate Utilization of Reassignments and Reallocations for ISPs Seeking Initial Allocation from ARIN
The PDP can be found at:
Draft Policies and Proposals under discussion can be found at:
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ARIN-PPML