[arin-ppml] Conflict of Interest rules ?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Oct 21 15:29:10 EDT 2019

On 16 Oct 2019, at 5:15 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

> On 16 Oct 2019, at 5:07 AM, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:
>>
>> In message <FB53E24F-6572-4313-9AB2-69B3CAA39199 at arin.net>,
>> John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
>>
>>>  A very reasonable question, and the answer is: yes, there are policies in
>>>  place to prevent ARIN employees from situations that might create a
>>>  conflict of interest and/or the perception of a conflict of interest.
>>>
>>>  One example would be our Employee Gift Policy (which is available on the
>>>  website at <https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/documents/gift_policy/> –
>>
>> That's an admirable policy, but I do not think it really covers exactly
>> what I was asking about.
>
> Yes - you are seeking a related policy regarding conflict of interests, etc…  it exists, but not posted to the website yet.
>
>>>  I will work to get the other applicable employee policies similarly
>>>  posted.
>>
>> Thank you John.  I would appreciate that.

Ronald -

The employee Business Ethics/Whistleblower Policy and the employee Conflicts of Interest policies have now been posted on ARIN’s website as well, under Corporate Documents -

	https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/documents/employee_policies/#ethics
	https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/documents/employee_policies/#conflict

My apologies for the delay - there were pending updates that needed to be finalized first.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO