[arin-ppml] IP leasing policy

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Thu May 30 11:24:38 EDT 2019

Hi Scott,

I will draft something very simple to start, but I don’t know if it’s section 4, 8, or somewhere else.

What do you suggest?

I wonder if we could say that ARIN would have the right to see the LOA if there was an abuse complaint filed?

There is a field for origin AS in a detailed SWIP… Maybe it can be utilized to designate the LOA recipient?

Regards,
Mike