[arin-ppml] IP leasing policy

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Thu May 30 10:01:55 EDT 2019

Hi Scott,

I would draft a policy in order to foster discussion, but I’m not sure I would approve it myself yet.

The concept would benefit from more discussion; it’s half-baked.

Can I get assurance that a lease policy would be within our scope as policymakers from a person better positioned to make the call?

Regards,
Mike