[arin-ppml] Waiting List IPv4 blocks transferred after issuance

Robert Clarke robert at rjfc.net
Wed May 29 17:23:38 EDT 2019

With ARIN loudly sharing that they're scrutinizing transfers to a higher degree than ever before, and the DOJ making it clear they will indite IPv4 fraudsters, leasing is the best path forward for criminals (not that it wasn't already before). For this reason I think that the transfer statistics that John shared before can be discounted in this discussion.

Thanks,

Robert Clarke