[arin-ppml] Waiting List IPv4 blocks transferred after issuance

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Tue May 28 15:46:53 EDT 2019

The percentages of blocks transferred takes a significant leap at the /19
size.

Below that, the percentages are all below 7%.

At /19 and above, the percentages are all above 21%.

Seems like a natural demarcation for maximum block size, but prices do
continue to rise.

While we want to fight fraud, we should still remember the underlying
reasons for the Ipv4 transfer market apply to these addresses as well.

That is, the market provides incentives for efficient use and accurate
registration.

Regards,
Mike