[arin-ppml] Removal of Ronald F. Guilmette

Steven Edward s.edward at protonmail.com
Sat May 18 13:07:42 EDT 2019

I have to voice my concern in getting the person above removed from this mailing list, not only that he keeps on using f*** words (even though its censored its still considered profanity) from time to time but he insists on attacking literally everyone on this mailing list.

This mailing list is meant to get everyone together to discuss matters that are related to Arin's policies and its meant to help us share our ideas on how to tackle issues Arin is facing, not for us to dictate how Arin should or should not do their job.

Nobody knows what people at Arin are facing everyday and what they are doing to tackle issues that they face day to day.You simply have no right to demand anything, I've done a bit of research and this is not the only place you are making lots of noises.I'm certainly not interested in having to go through your demands every single day, I suggest you get off this list and bark elsewhere.

S Edward