[arin-ppml] Of further interest...

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu May 16 01:32:21 EDT 2019

In message <f15a298c-4c09-6fae-f980-9e0978fd6b57 at rollernet.us>,
Seth Mattinen <sethm at rollernet.us> wrote:

>The best part is that it was likely this guy's own doing that got the
>microscope turned on him by immediately suing ARIN in federal court when
>confronted with revocation. I love seeing lawsuit happy people get their
>BS thrown back in their face.

Yes, I think we are all enjoying a large helping of schadenfreude today.
I sure am.  And none should luxuriate in the moment more than that John C.
and the whole ARIN staff who brought about this very pleasing end to a very
sordid story.  They have all earned some high fives and some champagne.

I, for one, greatly look forward to the YouTube video of the perp walk.

Regards,
rfg