[arin-ppml] [EXT] Re: Open Petition for ARIN-prop-266: BGP Hijacking is an ARIN Policy Violation

Carlos Friaças cfriacas at fccn.pt
Thu May 2 16:05:55 EDT 2019

John,

Thanks for clarifying!

I'm biased by the RIPE NCC process, where everything reverts back to
before the agreement was signed, service-wise (as i read it). Unless the
holder agrees to move from LEGACY to ALLOCATED status, of course.

I'll also doublecheck with RIPE NCC folks that revokation is not possible
within their service area (if LEGACY status is kept).

Thanks & Regards,
Carlos