[arin-ppml] Policy proposal 2019-9

Michael Williams michael.williams at glexia.com
Wed Jul 31 08:28:59 EDT 2019

We use our 4.10 IPs for IPv6 facilitation including customers who
don’t have IPv6 access because their ISPs are lazy and won’t deploy
IPv6 so we assign them an IPv4 for Point to point access then they use
our network for IPv6. Were also using them for border dual stack NATs,
DNS, etc.

We have a seperate need for IPv4 for our and our customers and clients
that *do not* facilitate IPv6 deployment. We must use our 4.10 IPs as
prescribed and cannot use them in an unrestricted manner as we wish.
Thus, we remain on the waiting list for a /22.

Sent from my iPhone