[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12: M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion

Joe Provo ppml at rsuc.gweep.net
Mon Jul 15 16:32:18 EDT 2019

<ARIN AC hat but using registered posting address>
Hey folks,

Like several other proposals, we seem to have been
hit by the summer slump considering the following.

There was a single posted objection, and it isn't
clear if lack of activity stems from
- uninterest
- interest in seeing 2019-13 move instead
- interest in seeing 2019-4 move instead
- something else

Thanks in advance for more input!

Joe
</ARIN AC hat>

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 02:02:14PM -0400, ARIN wrote:
> On 16 May 2019, the ARIN Advisory Council (AC) accepted "ARIN-prop-272:
> M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion" as a Draft Policy.
>
> Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12 is below and can be found at:
> https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/drafts/2019_12/
[snip]

--
Posted from my personal account - see X-Disclaimer header.
Joe Provo / Gweep / Earthling