[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2019-2: Waiting List Block Size Restriction

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Feb 26 21:46:56 EST 2019

On 26 Feb 2019, at 9:06 PM, Kevin Blumberg <kevinb at thewire.ca<mailto:kevinb at thewire.ca>> wrote:

The problem statement is pretty damning in the abuse described. The BoT minutes while mentioning misuse and abuse was void of the information described by the policy author. While I would like to take the problem statement at face value, it would be helpful, based on the current discussion, to understand the percentage of space that has been "flipped" via 8.x transfers 0-24 months after issuance. While I'm sure the community could trawl through transfers and figure this out, I would appreciate the basic information.

Kevin -

For reference, please find attached the distribution by size of IPv4 number resources issued via the waiting list policy which were subsequently transferred.

Best wishes,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO