[arin-ppml] Conflict of Interest rules ?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Dec 6 05:16:33 EST 2019

In message <alpine.DEB.2.21.1912060403110.8166 at solarnetone.org>,
scott <scott at solarnetone.org> wrote:

>If I am understanding correctly, this person took a position inside
>AFRINIC,

Not really.  He was one of the founders of the organization.

>and set up shop selling addresses out the side door

Yes, that's about the size of it.  Which is to say that all available
evidence appears to point to that conclusion.

I like to reserve final judgement on such things until all of the facts
are in and until we have heard from the accused, but absent the provable
involvement of space aliens, there are not a lot of other conclusions
that can be reasonably drawn from the known and documented facts of this
case.

Regards,
rfg