[arin-ppml] FW: Responses to Waitlist questions at ARIN 43

John Sweeting jsweeting at arin.net
Tue Apr 23 15:21:37 EDT 2019

My apologies, this seems to have been stuck in my outbox.

From: John Sweeting <jsweeting at arin.net>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019 at 2:16 PM
To: ARIN-PPML <arin-ppml-bounces at arin.net>
Subject: Responses to Waitlist questions at ARIN 43

Hello,

Here are the answers to the questions posed by Jason Schiller reference the waitlist during the ARIN 43 meeting last week. These statistics apply to the waitlist since its inception..

1.      Customers currently on the waitlist for a /20 or larger .

/20: 17 requests
/19: 15 requests
/18:  9 requests
/17:  0 requests
/16:  2 requests
/15:  1 request

Total: 45 requests

2.      Customers approved for a /20 or larger that accepted a smaller block than they were approved  for.

/20: 6 approved, 2 accepted /21 and 4 accepted a /22
/19: 3 approved, 1 accepted a /20, 1 accepted a /21 and 1 accepted a /22
/18: 2 approved, 2 accepted a /21
/17: 2 approved, 2 accepted a /18
/16: 0
/15: 1 approved, 1 accepted a /16

Total: 14 requests

3.      Customers approved for a /20 or larger but later were removed due to completing a transfer.

/20: 8
/19: 8
/18: 3
/17: 2
/16: 6

Total: 27 requests

4.      Customers approved for a /20 or larger but later removed themselves from the list.

None

5.      Customers approved for a /20 or larger and received their maximum approved size.

/20: 44
/19: 23
/18:  7
/17:  9
/16: 10

Total: 93 requests

Please let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,
John S.