[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2019-4: Allow Inter-regional IPv6 Resource Transfers

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Wed Apr 10 15:04:50 EDT 2019

Dear David,

What we’re doing here is nibbling away at challenges as they arise and
become clear. There is no requirement that solutions resolve every possible
issue. I’m just looking for more feature parity between the various types
of number resources  because it will help address operational issues.

Isn’t “leaving a lot of people behind” an overly dramatic way of describing
the situation?

Kind regards,

Job