[arin-ppml] ARIN discontinuing DNSSEC capability to legacy holders

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Oct 5 12:29:56 EDT 2018

On 5 Oct 2018, at 8:22 AM, Steven Ryerse <SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com<mailto:SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com>> wrote:

It does give us a better view and understanding of the Legacy issue which comes up here from time to time.

John the link to the Members is helpful but it doesn't answer my question if there are any /8 who have not signed LLRSA/RSA's??

Steve -

It’s mixed - we have legacy resource holders who have signed a registration services agreement, and there are legacy resource holders who still have not signed a registration services agreement.    Activity in the transfer market makes the number not under agreement an ever-decreasing number.

Regarding coverage over time, the relevant graphic is attached.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN