[arin-ppml] Beneficial Owners

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun Jul 15 13:41:25 EDT 2018

On 13 Jul 2018, at 8:13 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com<mailto:rfg at tristatelogic.com>> wrote:

So, my hope is a simple one:  That ARIN should henceforth save its
remaining precious and limited IPv4 resources and give those out to
deserving parties which LEGITIMATELY RESIDE WITHIN THE ARIN REGION,
and that it should not be quite so easily duped via the use of
shell companies on the part of out-of-region parties, be they "bad
actors" or otherwise.

Ronald -

ARIN has significantly tightened our review of requester’s location (particularly with regard to potential OFAC concerns) over the last two years, as it came to our attention that parties were getting more creative in this regard.

If you feel that ARIN has issued resources based on fraudulent information, please report it <https://www.arin.net/resources/fraud/> and we will investigate.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran