[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2017-9: Clarification of Initial Block Size for IPv4 ISP Transfers

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Sat Jan 20 12:16:52 EST 2018

I think the burden is the potential to have to rejustify an ISP's initial
allocation when being fulfilled by transfer.  The inconsistency seems
inefficient
and creates confusion; there appears to be support for eliminating the
inconsistency.  With slightly more support for changing section 8 to be
consistent with section 4, rather than the other way around.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952