[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2018-1: Allow Inter-regional ASN Transfers

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Thu Feb 1 11:55:54 EST 2018

Hi,

I do not see a reason to split them out. AS transfers are AS transfers,
I don't think other regions have split them out either. In the end the
motivation to move a resource is secondary to just having a process to
accomodate whatever it is that end users want to do.

Owen DeLong does raise an interesting point regarding IPv6 transfers,
perhaps for feature parity that should be a transferable resource too.
IPv6 transfers would of course be a separate proposal.

Kind regards,

Job