[arin-ppml] Requesting moderator intervention

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Apr 19 17:34:54 EDT 2018

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 4:34 PM, Ron Grant <rgrant at skywaywest.com> wrote:
> Please moderate the list. I don't want to unsub.

1. Slow down the train.

2. Marilson,the correct answer is: "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."
I get that you don't like spam. I don't like spam either. Forwarding a
spam with potentially pornographic content to this mailing list was a
real bonehead move. If you can't accept that it was an error, perhaps
you should be removed from this list.

3. Is there any compelling reason why this mailing list should permit
attachments in the first place? Can we not express our thoughts with
words?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us