[arin-ppml] Fwd: Re arin-ppml Spam replies to PPML posts

Marilson Mapa marilson.mapa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:31:59 EDT 2018

You know Joe, it's weird to be accused of spammer after spending more than
four years denouncing spammers, scammers, ISPs, Registrars and RIRs. I've
even been called a m**f** by a embezzler scammer after destroying his
"business" online. I printed the message, framed it and hung it on the
wall. Ten months ago I made a brief intervention on this list and was
awarded virus. Yesterday I made new intervention and I am getting a scam
every hour, originated in this list.

Robert Braver, thank you for the concern shown off list. There is no need
to investigate to take action on this. It is a scammer from Ukraine very
well hidden and protected by Matthew*CloudFlare*Prince and Jeff*PDR*Fox. So
helpful professionals who did not deny their services even to the ISIS.
Christopher*Linode*Aker another exceptional professional who protects his
scammers and spammers as if his children were. But all totally incapable of
having a little empathy for the planet's population. They are part of the
group of wonderful people that make up the *GGM21C*, the Great Global Mafia
of the 21st Century composed of ISPs, Registrars and RIRs.

Joe and Robert, did you know that being a sociopath is a sine qua non for
getting a CEO position in these companies?

Until

Marilson