[arin-ppml] Spam replies to PPML posts?

Chris Woodfield chris at semihuman.com
Wed Apr 18 18:59:40 EDT 2018

Hi,

After sending a comment earlier to the PPML, I’ve been receiving several replies to my email (5 at last count) that are obviously spam, but make it past my email filters, I’m assuming due to the fact that they’re replies to an email I sent. I’m also assuming that the actual sending party is a PPML subscriber, since my message hasn’t appeared in the archives yet.

Has anyone else experienced this? Could ARIN staff check for “questionable” recent subscriptions to PPML if this is a new thing? I’m happy to share these with anyone interested in investigating, albeit with a NSFW warning attached.

Thanks,

-Chris