[arin-ppml] Revised: Draft Policy ARIN-2017-8: Amend the Definition of Community Network

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Tue Sep 19 11:21:20 EDT 2017

Hello all,

We will be discussing this draft proposal at the upcoming ARIN meeting
in San Jose.  If you have comments on the updated draft posted below,
we'd certainly like to hear from you so we can help shape the
conversation in person.

We have seen some support for this updated draft, but not a lot.
Furthermore, have we addressed all of your concerns which you might have
noted earlier on the 1st version of the policy text.

Thanks,
Andrew